Tuesday, July 28, 2009

EDIT: Tuesday Tales /Reasons why I annoy myself and you (maybe)

1. I'm absent minded. No joke about it...
I search for my mobile phone in my pockets while Im talking on my mobile.
I wonder why my glasses are not fogging up when Im eating hot soup because Ive forgotten that I dont have my glasses on.
I just missed my 1pm lecture because I totally forgot there was one in the first place.
I was looking at myself in the car's mirror and wondering why the heck I couldn't see anything clearly. I demanded that my friend turn on all the lights in the car and still I couldnt see clearly. Half an hour later, friend realises that Im wearing my freaking shades. DUH

2. I am a hoarder. I hate to throw anything that looks nice even though I have absolutely no use for it. the packaging from my microwave egg boiler? I still have it. The envelope that held the book he gave me? I still have it. The leftover wrapping paper that's too small to wrap anything? I still have it.

3. I have a way of messing things up, even when I start out with good intentions.

9 comments:

Skye said...

salaamz sis masha'allah this is soo cute hehehe i thought i was the only one,going grocery shopping looking for my bag than realising im holding it lol

xoxo, nadia said...

wa alaykum assalam

Hehehe I see that you are absent minded too. I have just subscribed to your other blog.

your nails blog makes me envious. a few days ago i spent an hour painting my nails and then i got impatient waiting for them to dry and I started doing things...nails got damaged and i spent another 30 minutes removing the paint. ):

Unknown said...

Oh no, the he word again!

xoxo, nadia said...

what's wrong with it?

Anonymous said...

everything is wrong with it.

xoxo, nadia said...

ok, mr perfect.

Unknown said...

No no, Nadia. Nothings wrong with it. Don't listen to Anonymoous.

:)

xoxo, nadia said...

Im confused.

I do believe its wrong, if I had crossed the line...Just, I wasnt aware that I HAD crossed HIS line.

I know boyfriends are wrong. (:

But thanks Adib. I really wanted to shut down my blog for a bit there.

Unknown said...

I'm not so sure exactly whats going on except for a few rough ideas. The last time I crossed anyone's line was back in lower secondary school, which was ages ago.

Anyways, if it were me, whatever downs I get, big or small, I'd just remind myself that Allah didn't create me without a pair. (Surah 36 Verse 36)

:)