Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BOO!

Here I am, dusting the cobwebs off my blog. I would like to say that I've been very busy, achieving my dreams in this 1 week absence but sadly, all I've achieved is earning the status of CSI Freak, bestowed to me by my best friend (at the moment - hey, friends come and go...I've stopped believing in ever lasting friendships..nah, just messing with ya heads OMG I am ranting!!)

So anyways, my mom's surprise party is ON this Friday and I've been the Master Mind behind this evil plot to SURPRISE her. But the big glitch is that we havent gotten her a present. Imagine all these people coming to the party with their gifts and us 5 kids just smiling nervously and saying "Err, we organised the party?"

Saafir has given me another riddle that has left me feeling completely and utterly useless.

I still havent collected my dress and abaya from the tailor...so no pictures ):

I argued with him again but he's always right(eous) and I'm always wrong.

Uni...I feel like quitting.

3 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

The party sounds like fun! Hope it all goes well. That's guys for ya, they are always right and we are always wrong (at least that's what I hear people say.lol)

Take care!

Yasemin said...

I'm glad that you have the party to keep your mind off of uni (don't quit or you'll regret it down the road). And I'm sure you will find something brilliant for your mom, I'm a BIG believer in cookbooks for everyone! Nice, expensive ones :)

I would love to see the Saafir riddle, but just want to know the answer to the other one too!

Love you and inshallah there will always be at least a few friends that remain forever sweetie.

Sweet Escape said...

Check out my blog for your Adorable Blog Award.