$7 left on my mobile credit. how can i survive on that much til 7th august?!
apparently lectopia is being a jerk. now i am regretting not paying attention during the last few lectures because ive got nothing to listen to again.
im still pissed about tmr's presentation because i have to learn a whole new topic about lymph drainage (which isnt even core material) to present it for 10 minutes while the rest of the class gets away with presenting topics that are core material and thus, have ample lecture notes that can help them in their preparation. im getting my revenge. im putting up horrible gory pictures of anything and everything that can go wrong with lymph drainage.
i want to buy a chair from ikea. it costs $100. my current chair gives me backaches. but $100 for a place to rest my bum on?? is it worth it?!
gosh, i wish my professor would stop putting up lecture slides with colored backgrounds. come onnnn full black background? i hate wasting ink. kills the trees. (lol? idk) its already 10 and i dont have time to fuss about it. shall just print.
shoot, its 10. i was supposed to prepare my slides for tmr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahhh, sounds like a very stressful day sweetie. If you Facebook, I would LOVE to meet you there anytime by the way.
Hmmm...the Ikea chair sounds very nice, but it is a lot of money. I have quite a lot of Ikea furniture (dining table, Youssef's bed, dresser) and it's not always the MOST comfy thing, but maybe this one is. You deserve it sweetie, go for it!
I know what you mean about colored ink. Nice and all, but is it really necssary?
Girl, you can make it on the credit inshallah. I'm really, really budgeted right now, it's scary just how much and it just makes you stay home more....But this may be a good thing for studying more and waiting to buy something REALLY nice. Love you for the sake of Allah Nadia. I'm going to ty to comment more now that I added you to a bracket of bloggers blogging everyday :)
Yes, I am on facebook. Which email account are you on for facebook? The same one I email you at?
I've asked my dad about the chair and he said I could buy it so I might go to Ikea in a few hours. I did go looking for chairs at other places but they were too expensive and not as comfy.
Well, the thing about the slides is that other professors put up a handout version for us to print but they do their presentations in full color but this professor refuses to do the same lol.
Post a Comment