@ Almas: teeheehee you are so cute. well, a chiropractor is someone who deals with the musculoskeletal system, most commonly spinal problems. Doctors treat chiropractic treatment as an alternative treatment...but chiropractors like to think that they are real doctors.
Hence, the friction between the 2. LOL chiropractors are gona hate me now...
Completely irked that even things like shampoo have pork in them. I don't need pork on my hair, thanks.
I don't have accounts on Facebook, Twitter or MySpace because I'm terrified of social networking and being addicted to telling people what I'm doing every fifteen minutes. It doesn't mean I'm antisocial though, I'm just really shy. :D
11 comments:
it's a sharpener........ pencil sharpener..... :D :D :D
and i know am gonna be wrong coz im such a fool dat i never know wat u r talkin bout :(
it's a egghead timer....lol
it's a Microwave Egg Boiler
@ Almas: awww, it's ok to get it wrong (: it's guessing anyways and it's just for fun dear!
@ Saafir: Lol do you always have to get everything right? :b It is indeed an egg boiler.
blahhahhhaha.....(Frankenstein laugh)
Saafir, you're freaking me out. LOL
As usual . . . :( :( boo hoo sob sob sniffle sniffle :( :(
and dear. . You had written bout chiropractor . . . :) :) :) now tell me wat is a chiropractor . . . :) :)
and from now on you are my official dictionary :p :p
@ Almas: teeheehee you are so cute.
well, a chiropractor is someone who deals with the musculoskeletal system, most commonly spinal problems. Doctors treat chiropractic treatment as an alternative treatment...but chiropractors like to think that they are real doctors.
Hence, the friction between the 2. LOL chiropractors are gona hate me now...
Lol wow. MashAllah Saafir! I wouldn't have gotten it right even if I tried guessing a hundred times!
@ Adib: Saafir is the guy in class who has to be banned from answering questions because others never get a chance lol
Post a Comment