Monday, July 13, 2009

Honest Scrap Tag

So I've been tagged by Zarine and My Getaway to do the Honest Scrap Tag.
I have to tell my readers 10 true things about myself and then tag others to do it.

1. I am right handed but I can write arabic with both hands.

2. I can't swim.

3. I think I sound weird when I listen to recordings of myself. I used to think that how I heard myself was also the same as how others heard me.

4. I want to have long luscious locks but this requires high maintenance and I do not have the patience to wait for my hair to grow that long nor do I have the discipline to take care of it.

5. This time, next week, I will be at Uni.... ):

6. I used to be soooo tanned but now I'm even fairer than my mom, who is like super fair. Testament to my lack of outdoor activities.

7. I think out loud. That's why I can't study in libraries.

8. I have started going to sleep and thinking about how I would not be alive the next day. It never used to bother me but with so many deaths happening around me, I guess its a good reminder.

9. I can't drive when my dad is next to me. He is like the driving instructor that haunts everyone's nightmares. Thank Allah he prefers to earn money by being a businessman and not by teaching others how to drive.

10. I need a new phone.


Okay, so I tag Saafir, Adib, Lisa, Almas, Malekat (are you still on holiday?!) and anyone else who wants to do this (:

7 comments:

Malekat_el7oriya said...

soo sorry nadia i'm currently enjoying the weather here in da netherlands :P it might be a while since i do your tag but i promise to do it! i'll be back in the states on aug.1 inshallah

Sweet Escape said...

Wow we have some stuff in common.

Take care!

Yasemin said...

Girl I just awarded you! Walahi I am SO sorry, I thought I made an accurate list, but I think my next post will explain why I'm wandering in a daze lately :) Love you and inshallah I'll mail you before I leave tomorrow!

Unknown said...

The first one is a big wow to me!

Sweet Escape said...

Also changed my URL it's vanillacandlelove.blogspot

Unknown said...

I also tagged you with this one. Anyway... I'll consider you've done it, hehe.

Unknown said...

LOL at no.9. That's very true.