Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wheels of Fate

So, tonight I took a ride on the Wheel of Perth. I wish I had a real camera with me but it was a spontaneous decision and so, here is a picture taken with a mobile phone and unsteady hands.





I just found out that when you click on my mini pictures, they become full size on a new window. Wowwww Ok, so I just deleted a photo of me where you can totally see my face lol. The one with just my eyes, in one of the previous posts...my eyes look so far apart. like you can fit an elephant in that space between my eyes haha.

i assure you, they're not that far apart in real life. and yes, i have little cat's eyes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol!!!

Okay okay, well your picture here isn't too bad. I'd say that you produced an outstanding blurry effect! :D

xoxo, nadia said...

HAHA (:

good one!

Yasemin said...

I'm finally back fully and ready to blog sweetie! Sorry it's been SO long I really am. I hope you are well, and the Perth Wheel sounds fun. Can't wait to see more photos. Love you so so much!

xoxo, nadia said...

@ Yasemin: i saw those photos on your blog yesterday. I will comment on them tomorrow inshaAllah. btw, i loved all the photos.
Yea, Perth wheel was exciting but then it got kinda lame. short attention span LOL. i need roller coasters.