Saturday, July 25, 2009

Foto Friday (delayed)

Something just totally ruined my whole weekend. I feel like crap, seriously. Sometimes I say things that I'm not supposed to but hey, half the time I don't know that I'm not supposed to say them. Besides, you could always have told me in a nicer way, instead of going all berserk on me like I'm suddenly an apostate. It's not fun to feel like this but whatever...

Here are some pictures I took recently:

I made this for my best friend. It's actually something to massage with.

Freo at night.

Mr. Teddy goes out for a drive, if you can see him.

Lipton's Optical illusion. The question is How many legs does the elephant have?


Jamal, my baby camel.


Me, at Freo after Ice Age 3. I loved it, it was so cute.
A really huge ship at Freo.

5 comments:

ellen557 said...

The massage thingy is so cuuuuute :D I really love those things hehe.
And aw, I love Freo! I went there about a month back actually, to have some seafood. Mo went to a good restaurant, apparently called "Little Treasures" or something, maybe that's something you could try <3

And yes, they could've told you in a nicer way. If you don't know that you're supposed to say it, then you don't know. <3333

ellen557 said...

Wait. If you don't know that you're not supposed to say it... that sounds better :P

xoxo, nadia said...

hehe, i like those massage things too but the bad thing about them is that you cant give yourself a massage...you always need someone else.

oh, i've seen that restaurant but i usually go to another one, to have fish and chips.

freo rocks, especially at night (:

i think i just caught someone at a bad time ): oh well

ellen557 said...

Oooh that's true. I remember trying to use it on my back, didn't work :(
And yeah, about the restaurant, Mo just told me it's a beer making place so maybe I was wrong :| lolll.

xoxo, nadia said...

Lol @ Little treasures.

sometimes i wish we had the ability to lengthen our arms when we need it in situations like massaging our own backs, fastening bras and scratching that itch just between your shoulder blades.