Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lipton Riddles

So my brother came home from Umrah with a box of lipton tea. All the tea bags have a riddle on them, some in English and some in Arabic.

Here are 2 that I got today after drinking tea:

1) What can write but never read?

2) What does everyone have that they can always count on?



Okay, I'm off to Australia tomorrow night. I have not packed :/

4 comments:

Ldn.Hijabi said...

1. A pen

2. Allah =)...? I'm not sure about the riddle, but we can defo always count on God, Alhamdulillah

Saafir said...

a pen

fingerz

CooL MuslimaH said...


Assalamualaikum...

both Lndn Hijabi n Bro Saafir didnt give time to even think coz the answers were downright glaring at me...

and i never knew the Lipton tea had riddles on it..

Have a safe journey..FeeAmanallah.

I too am leaving for India tomorrow and no packing...whew!!

take care
~Cool Muslimah~

Unknown said...

Ooo! Have a safe journey!

And I think Saafir answered the question. :P