Save the blog picture on your computer. Go to layout. On the right side click add a gadget. Go to where it says picture, click on the plus sign. Click on Browse pictures from computer. Choose the Award picture. Then Save.
Yes, am laughing madly like a lunatic, I had a feeling u didn't know but yet again i was afraid to ask u
Here is how to:
1. Go to Layout 2. Click on the SideBar option that says Add Gadget 3. Choose Photo from the list given 4. If you saved the Photos to your computer click the browse button Or if you know the url(address) link of the photo paste it on the url section 5. Repeat all these procedures for each photo.
Insha'Allah that u understand my scribbles
And could you please post the answer to the other riddle in the actual post so that everyone else can see it, Insha'Allah
@ Saafir: Quit laughing at me. Ok, I'll put up the answer. You're talking about the security camera riddle right? By the way, I pass on your branch, snake, lion and mice riddle.
The Lion was the Malaika Mawt The Snake was the Creature that torments you in the grave The black mouse was night and the white mouse was day The honey was the pleasures of the Duniya
This is how the riddle sounds like unbriefly(if that is a word)*******************************
The person was been chased by a lion and and he climbed a tree to save himself. He clutched onto a branch and immediately saw besides the lion, a big snake with its mouth wide open. On the other end of the branch he was holding onto, there was a black and white mice eating away the branch. During amidst these dangers, the person noticed honey dripping above him and he started licking it ultimately, forgetting his life threatening dangers.
Completely irked that even things like shampoo have pork in them. I don't need pork on my hair, thanks.
I don't have accounts on Facebook, Twitter or MySpace because I'm terrified of social networking and being addicted to telling people what I'm doing every fifteen minutes. It doesn't mean I'm antisocial though, I'm just really shy. :D
7 comments:
Save the blog picture on your computer. Go to layout. On the right side click add a gadget. Go to where it says picture, click on the plus sign. Click on Browse pictures from computer. Choose the Award picture. Then Save.
That was alot lol. Hope I helped :)
Take care!
Hahahahahha....lol
Yes, am laughing madly like a lunatic, I had a feeling u didn't know but yet again i was afraid to ask u
Here is how to:
1. Go to Layout
2. Click on the SideBar option that says Add Gadget
3. Choose Photo from the list given
4. If you saved the Photos to your computer click the browse button
Or if you know the url(address) link of the photo paste it on the url section
5. Repeat all these procedures for each photo.
Insha'Allah that u understand my scribbles
And could you please post the answer to the other riddle in the actual post so that everyone else can see it, Insha'Allah
Congrats dear! Love you lots.
@ My Getaway: Thanks for the tip (:
@ Saafir: Quit laughing at me. Ok, I'll put up the answer. You're talking about the security camera riddle right? By the way, I pass on your branch, snake, lion and mice riddle.
@ Lisa: Aww, thanks. Luv ya too
The Lion was the Malaika Mawt
The Snake was the Creature that torments you in the grave
The black mouse was night and the white mouse was day
The honey was the pleasures of the Duniya
This is how the riddle sounds like unbriefly(if that is a word)*******************************
The person was been chased by a lion and and he climbed a tree to save himself.
He clutched onto a branch and immediately saw besides the lion, a big snake with its mouth wide open.
On the other end of the branch he was holding onto, there was a black and white mice eating away the branch.
During amidst these dangers, the person noticed honey dripping above him and he started licking it ultimately, forgetting his life threatening dangers.
Hey Nadia. I have to tag 10 people. So your tagged lol. Check it out on my blog.
Hey Nadia, I tag you too!
lol.. check out moi blog..
Post a Comment