Monday, March 30, 2009

Watcha lookin at??!!

Today I woke up much earlier than usual and went grocery shopping. The new shopping mall is huge but was obviously designed badly. Basically, I spent about 10 minutes trying to find a way into the shopping mall. Finally, I asked 2 construction guys and they pointed me in the right direction. They looked scary but looks can be deceiving.

I went crazy at the supermarket. My shoulders died carrying the bags home.

Many drivers gave me and my housemate weird looks. It's funny how you see people dressed weirdly in the city. Theyre all goth or emo or just plain...dumb. They dont get stares at all. But here I am, covered up and modest and I GET STARES. Reminds me of how I walked through the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul and I felt like I was naked. The men were undressing me with their eyes. Oh, the torture!

I had to pay a standard ticket on the way home because my university did not update my student details and now my card is no longer on concession. I only found this out after being put on hold for 10 minutes by the transport company.

I found out that I have NO LAB or TUTORIAL tomorrow. So I will attend the Islamic lecture with my friend and then accompany her to say her shahada.

This has been a completely pointless entry brought to you by my completely fizzled out brain. Instant noodles made me dumb. I am suing MAGGI.


I kid. MAGGI, please dont sue me.

No comments: