Monday, March 30, 2009

Warning: A Worm has been detected

Not cyber worms, real worms. Milipedes? The other day there was a huge one on my wall.

I just pushed a tiny wriggly one into a dustbin. It was on my study table, under my books. I am short sighted. I like to touch before I put on my glasses. Lucky for me, I decided to be smart this time.

A FRIGGIN WORM ON MY TABLE!!!

Where are they coming from?? My windows are closed. Ever since the milipede on the wall episode, I have been going to bed every night fearful of worms crawling up my pants.

Okay, this is like really gross. Like really, like I'm going to start freaking out if I find another one. Like seriously. Like, how am I supposed to study like this?!!

Okay, I am freaking out now. I'm not 2 anymore. I don't like touching bugs and picking them up and putting them in my mouth. I'm bigger now, and I'm more afraid of these tiny things. Keep them away from me please.

I NEED A MAN highly trained in the science of bug & worm killing. Any takers?

2 comments:

Asha said...

cant be help i guess. i told you, kill with perfume. works for me. ...

or maybe the milipede has been mating behind my bed since lol.

xoxo, nadia said...

You kill with the perfume.I kill with the perfume bottle.

I say, stop wasting precious nice smelling liquid