Today I did not study much. Looks like I will have to stay up late to try and study more InshaAllah.
I don't know why I have a mental block. Nothing I read is staying inside my head and I am just feeling restless all the time. Maybe I have lost my motivation to stay on this career path.
I talked to a sister today about this issue and she asked if I would truly be happy being something else. No, I don't think I would be completely happy doing something else. The question "What if I had continued and graduated as a doctor?" would always be on my mind.
You see, it's not the anatomy that's bugging me. Not the physiology either. Or the histology. But all these BIOCHEMISTRY is KILLING my brain cells.
It is ironic but I was never good at biology and never liked chemistry. I failed these 2 subjects throughout secondary school and junior college. Miraculously, I did very well for my end of year exams.
BIO+CHEMISTRY = FRIED BRAIN CELLS
you know what, Im just going to leave all the biochem til the end and do something else for now...like draw cells for histo. so fun (:
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment