Saturday, March 21, 2009

brekkie came from a chicken

I am about 2 weeks behind in revising lectures. I dread having to go through everything again, the lectures, the labs and the tutorials...deffo not looking forward to water diuresis lab. I remember having to drink distilled water every few minutes, and then going to the toilet to have a pee, collecting the pee in a measuring jug, then pouring a few mls into a small tube and flushing the rest down the bowl. The pee was then analysed. It was yuck. But lucky for me, I was doing the experiment with 2 other boys who kindly offered to drink more disgusting fluids, leaving distilled water for me.
This year, I'm going to try to get out of the whole experiment.
I swear the faculty is sadistic - making us cut ourselves to see how long the blood takes to clot, giving us dogtags to name the pigs that we were going to dissect (I labelled the dogtag with my name -Nadia...but then thought better of it and changed it to -Nadia's).

I am thirsty now. my high cholesterol chicken brekkie is acting up.

No comments: