Friday, March 27, 2009

my time is not yours to waste.

I think there is nothing loser-ish about not wanting to eat out because I want to save money.

Besides, I bought food the whole of yesterday and spent AUD50 on a maxi dress that was way too long for me. I should have told them that I didn't need the last 8inches of the dress and demand they charge me a lesser price.

Yes, so I still think that calling someone a loser for wanting to save money is downright dumb and insensitive.

And for you JS, I waited the whole of today as always and at the very last moments, you tell me that you are unavailable.

Sometimes I think that I am forgettable. But then again, so what? If I am unimportant to you, I can easily make you unimportant as well.

Now I have lost my mood to do anything. Today has been a very unproductive day.


Anyways, yesterday while in the city, I walked past Supre and was shocked to see that their asshole of a security guard was still working there. I looked as he checked the bags of a blonde as she left the shop. I was at Supre a year ago, with 2 non muslim friends. They were carrying large handbags that were the same size as my bagpack/ backpack (spellcheck?). My friends entered the shop, no problemo. I put one foot into Supre and the guard stopped me and told me to leave my bag outside the shop.

Firstly, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Secondly, if you suspected me of wanting to shoplift, couldn't you just keep an eye out for me when I leave?
Thirdly, why didn't you ask the same of my 2 friends? I am sure it is easier to stuff things into an open handbag than having to take off your bagpack and unzipping it before stuffing your stolen merchandise into the bag.
Fourthly, I am well aware of the regulation that the staff are allowed to demand that shoppers open their bags for checking when leaving the shop but dude, I wasn't even IN the shop.
Fifthly, are you going to make sure that noone steals MY BAG?
Sixthly (?), you are Asian. Stop discriminating against other Asians. Yeah, go kiss the feet of your SUPREme white masters.

No comments: