So, my exam was extremely disappointing. There was not enough time, the format of the paper was ridiculous (including the lack of space to write answers) and the phrasing of questions was not clear.
I studied so much this time around because I didn't want to do badly again but, ...
I can go on and on about how the exam was terrible, I feel cheated. I don't feel better complaining so yeah, will stop NOW.
SMILE people. if you smile, I'll smile.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
believe me , I know how it feels. I just received my results today and lets just say they were BAD :(
It will be sometime before I start smilimg again
*Smiles* =) I hope you feel better...
*Draws a big smile on face*
@whiteorchid: some people feel more motivated to study after a really bad exam. I just wonder when does it all end? InshaAllah you will do better in your next exam.
@cairo,lusaka,amsterdam: thanks sister!
@adib:i hope the smile is drawn in permanent ink!
*scurries around for a permanent marker*
aww :) :) :)
*smilies*
dont worry insha ALlah you do well.
I know the feeling lol. Inshallah your grade will be fine!
Post a Comment