Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday's Musings

Thank you Telstra and Bigpond for majorly messing up our bills for the 2nd time. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'd rather be transferred to a call centre in India with fast and efficient service than be put on hold for more than half the length of the call to a centre somewhere in Australia. Telstra should also learn how not to disconnect calls more than once while a customer is being put on hold.
Stop it with all these phantom costs that we did NOT incur. And please, start some sort of unifying system so that your customer support officers don't contradict each other and sound stupid.
I'm going to laugh the next time Telstra calls me for a plan change/upgrade and claim that they are the largest telco and that they don't outsource their calls to India.
That's nothing to be proud of when your service sucks.

I skipped neuro revision lab, will stare at brains in my atlas. Back to muscles of the gluteal region for now.

oh, I saw this lady @ Northbridge rocking a long sleeved silver blouse with black tights. And for some unknown reason, she couldn't stick to one outfit so she also had on a black tube top and a denim skirt. I don't know what's in fashion right now but I'm pretty sure that's not it??

Me? I'm guilty of wearing my pajamas with an abaya on top. Anyone else doing that? It's soooo comfortable.

2 comments:

Skye said...

abaya + pj's = COMFORT

xoxo, nadia said...

Hehe yes but they can be pretty embarrassing when my pajama pants peep out from underneath the hem of the abaya!