Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Last Call

Assalam Alaykum

Final exams are a week away and this is my final attempt. If I fail, I will leave Australia without a degree and bring back a lot of shame and guilt. If I pass, I will stay in Australia and continue being miserable.

Other aspects of life haven't been too great either. Financially, Telstra has decided to bill us weirdly again and I am not willing to spend another 2 hours on the phone and sacrifice my study time.

Hold up.

Study time?? I thought I gave up studying!! I'm confused.

Anyways, I fly home at 2 am, on the day I turn 22. I feel....old.

22 and I have no achievements.

I feel old and sad.

Need all the du'as I can get. Okay, 20 minutes left before Fajr. Then I can pray and hopefully, sleep without feeling guilty for not studying effectively.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

May Allah keep you strong and patient in these last few days of studies. Lets prioritize on whats more important for us first, inshaAllah.

xoxo, nadia said...

Ameen.

Sweet Escape said...
This comment has been removed by the author.