Friday, October 23, 2009

LOL @ what people post on Facebook

Muslims posting Christmas wish lists.

I have over 200 people on facebook and none of the Christians have posted up such lists (yet). I just had to laugh reading through a few Christmas wish lists that the Muslims posted.

Confused.

I want to say something subtle but...maybe not. I'll keep a look out for the crazy Christmas party pictures though then I can happily click 'Remove Friend' or something like that; guilt free.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Eww!

They should be educated about how Christmas was invented.

Post up some few videos for them to watch. There are quite a lot on youtube.

xoxo, nadia said...

Adib!

I'm waiting for updates on your blog.

The videos are a good idea. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hehe, thats great to hear. I've always wanted to but finals are 1-2 weeks away! :)