My phone isn't allowing me to post comments so I'm taking the easy way out and replying comments in a new post.
@ ellen557: Wa alaykum assalam sister. That is way too much pizza! :) did u buy them or make them? I hope you're not feeling too lonely without your husband. If we were in the same city, I will be your Iftar buddy. It is nice that many people say Salam especially in Ramadan. it always makes me feel less alone. Where I come from people don't usually say Salam to each other so it's really nice that I get to experience this in a western country.
@Splendid: Wa alaykum assalam and thank you for finding my thoughts cute lol. Glad that you are enjoying home cooked meals :) it really isn't that bad eating the same food a few days at a time, especially since I am hungry. Eating out is always another option, but like Ellen, I am also sick of pizza and kebabs.
@ Adib: Assalam alaykum. Moms are amazing aren't they? I only wish I can be like my mom. I don't know how they always give and hardly ever take, never asking for anything in return. Hope you've been helping your mom cook!
Have you been reading the twilight series? I don't want to scare anyone off by snarling at them! Haha
@ Saafir: Wa alaykum assalam. Actually your Suggestion is the best answer. I recently noticed that two of my friends had the prayer time schedule and the Maghrib times were 10 mins apart! Both of them follow the schedule to a T, although I find that the earlier one occurs when the sun is still up and it's still too bright. The safest bet is of course always to wait for sunset instead of relying totally on a schedule. All it takes is a little peek out the window. You do sound suspicious, but not to worry the guys weren't trying anything funny. They were truly hungry and wanted to know when it was ok to eat.
@ Anonymous: Wa alaykum assalam. I am not really clear on what you're actually asking. But since you placed "great" in quotation marks and you left the comment anonymously, I can only assume it's because you think I am not that great after all. I don't fault you, in fact I totally agree with you. I am not great or perfect but I am always reminding myself to be better. You may have mistaken my cynical/sarcastic tone as me being condescending toward others. Not everything I say is right but I am not forcing anyone to agree with me. If I have misinterpreted your question, I'm sorry.
- iPhone blogging
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lol I just read that anonymous comment. Eugh.
As for mine, well, LOL they were dominos ones! Oh how embarrassing. It's because you can order them online now :D hehehehe.
Post a Comment