I have been feeling very unwell the past few days and I finally managed to get an appointment to see the doctor.
I was diagnosed with a disease and I am feeling extremely upset at the diagnosis as well as depressed at the prognosis. I will not die of the disease but my life will be defined by the it.
I am unsure about what my plans are as I am still hoping that all the tests will come back negative.
Please make dua for me, so that I get better and that the doctor made a mistake by diagnosing me before the test results are back.
- iPhone blogging
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ohh Nadia, inshallah khayr, may Allah subhana wa ta'ala keep you safe and may He make this easy for you, ameen. Allah (swt) does not give us more than we can handle.
<3
Keeping you in my du'as, inshaAllah. Stay strong!
May Allah give youthe strength tohelp you get through this period. Will ask dua for you.
Ooh sis May Allah SWT grant you with His Healing Ameen. Be positive sis. Allah SWT is Most Wise and Compassionate.
Will pray for you inshallah. Stay strong.
Post a Comment