Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Take a hike, Anonymous.

You would think that any rational person would leave a blog and not ever come back to it once he/she reads something that turns him/her off. Unfortunately, there are people out there who just cannot resist leaving a nasty comment every so often just because. Then, they repeatedly come back to the blog to see if the comment has triggered a response. That's just sad.

This blog has been getting the occasional hate comment but I have been deleting them. This will be the only response I will ever give with regards to such comments. I will continue deleting nasty comments without acknowledging them.

So, take a hike Anonymous.

3 comments:

CooL MuslimaH said...


Assalamualaikum..

i hope my comment didnt offend u..(i dont even remeber what i posted)...
tell me sistah.
~Cool Muslimah~

xoxo, nadia said...

Wa alaykum Assalam Cool Muslimah

don't worry, you did not offend me. Regarding your question, I stay in a rented house with some friends.

L.L. said...

salam alikom,
Yea, I seemed to always get anonymous comments too, but then I made my blog private (but made it public again a few weeks ago and even wrote some posts but NOW NO ONE comments on my blog!strange?)
btw, I came across your blog today, via ellen. InshALlah I will be able to read all, starting from the way beginning all today;)