Thursday, September 3, 2009

Food

Assalam alaykum

So, I haven't been studying much. ): Study break is next week so InshaAllah I will catch up on my lectures, labs and tuts.

I made a cheesecake yesterday night. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped...


My hand smells like the marinade I used for my chicken. I'm going to head out to buy some naan later on so that I can eat it with my Kashmiri Butter Chicken.

Also, I'm planning to cook some seafood fried rice tonight InshaAllah.

Ok, I'm gona pray Asr and head to Ikea for some light shopping (:

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend as much as I am!

2 comments:

Skye said...

0oo0o0 yummmmiiiiii
that looks soooooo good

xoxo, nadia said...

):

It looks like a mess now. I tried cutting it but I've put too little gelatin and it's too soft.

It's a failed cake. I'm a failure.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


lol, drama.