$400 spent for a ticket to nowhere.
I kid you not.
I tried to cancel and get a refund but apparently, the No Refund policy was in the Terms & Agreement list that I did not read. I happily checked the box. I told the customer service officer straight up that NOBODY ever reads those things and he just laughed and said there was nothing he could do about it.
I hate fine prints, I hate hidden conditions, I hate pop up Terms & Agreement windows that I close without reading.
If you don't already know, I don't feel too happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh sorry sis. I know the feeling, they make you sign with so many hidden tricks these days. Sometimes I just want to make them sign an agreement form for me so I can protect myself lol.
Grrrrr. Will they at least give you a credit to use on another flight?
@ My Getaway: I really wished everything was stated clearly and in plain sight. It seems as though they try very hard to trick you by making some things hidden or on another page, such that it inconveniences the customer to actually check it out.
@ ellen557: I have to change the name/date/destination of the ticket by 12 midnight. I asked around, hoping that someone would be wanting to fly and I was even willing to let the ticket go for $300 but no such luck.
Post a Comment