Friday, April 9, 2010

Waiting for FIRO

I just found out that the man I've been waiting for, holding out hope for, got engaged a few months back and didn't tell me even though he knew very well that I was still hopeful.
Needless to say, I am not a happy person right now.

When I read about it, I just cried. I am still upset and I wish I had been mature enough to wish him well and congratulate him on the engagement. Anyways, it has happened and I've finally found out. I've cried and now the intial shock is gone. End of story.

Allah knows best.

5 comments:

ellen557 said...

I'm sorry you had to find out that way, that's really rude :( You're coming at it with the right attitude though... God knows best, He was just helping you to avoid a lesser choice ^_^

Sweet Escape said...

Aww sis hope you feel better soon. That was really immature of him not letting you know.

Inshallah when the time comes you will be blessed with a wonderful loving husband and you will think Firo who?

Unknown said...

Sis, the spouse Allah has destined for you is out there. Remember that. :)

Saafir said...

Salaam Aleikum,

I assume that Firo is not aware of Surah Baqarah verse 235.

and also what Adib said i also say that...

Hafiz said...

Assalamualaikum sis. Don't be sad. Bro Adib is right (: and by the way, "Women have the freedom to propose marriage just as much as men." - imranhosein.org (FAQ section)
peace! and keep smiling always! :D