I have a really bad habit of keeping things I don't really need or use. For example, if someone gives me a present or mails me a card, I'll keep the gift wrapping or envelope. I only clear my SMS inbox when there is absolutely no more space and hey, with the 16Gb iPhone, there's plenty of space. I keep bouquets until they absolutely start to rot and stink.
I just get too emotionally attached to little things, as if throwing the stuff away would mean that I stopped appreciating the person or the gift.
Anyways, I was feeling restless after reading my notes for 5 minutes and I decided to open my SMS inbox aaaaand, I accidentally deleted ALL of my SMSes.
Imagine the pain I am going through.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lol! I do that too, especially with the flowers... for some reason I just can't put them in the bin until they look disgusting >.<
I tried to clean out our room recently but was just confronted with endless old envelopes, cards and letters! I am so sympathising with you right now :P
Post a Comment