Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello Internet

We got the internet up :)

I spent two hours listening to how every single type of meat I've ever eaten could be filled with awful worms + eggs that will mature and multiply in my intestinal crypts. I've actually seen a worm exit someone's body through an orifice. It was mighty gross.
Then, I ignored the rumblings of my empty stomach and decided HEY, I could go vegetarian!
But, I found out that cattle get worms because they eat from contaminated pastures.

So everything can be contaminated. I am definitely over cooking everything from now.

2 comments:

Saafir said...

and on top of that...don't forget to say the name of the Almighty Allah prior to biting on that worm infested meat or veggie if u become a vegan...lol

xoxo, nadia said...

Lol! I mean, not ALL of them will be infested with worms but the possibility is there and like I said, I will make sure I cook everything really well so that I kill any unpleasant organisms present in the meat/veggie.