Assalam alaykum
I turned 22 a couple of days ago and now I am back home with my family.
I'd like to give a shout out to Skye from Muslimah In Aus for giving me a pleasant surprise by mailing me a whole package full of DVDs with Islamic lectures, nashids and Quran recitations. Thank you Sis!
I haven't been commenting on blogs so I am sorry for that. Just to reply to some comments...
@ Saafir: You're right. Consistent work is needed for success. It's very difficult to succeed if we skip classes all year long and try to make up for it in one week.
@ Almas: You're welcome, hope it helped you in some ways.
@ Malekat: Miss you too, checked your blog for updates regularly!
I keep thinking about my results and how it could possibly have been the last time I'm going to be attending University. But, I tried my best and I never worked harder. I just need to stop worrying and leave it to Allah, for He knows best.
I could be anywhere but I'll still be waiting for Firo.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Assalam alaykum everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
salaamz sis
insha'allah you enjoyed the cd's
if you want anymore let me know!
HAPPY BDAII!
insha'allah ur exam results are great
tc =D
omg! happy belated birthday nadia! hope you had a great one :D i LURVEEE you! <3
i'm sorry i don't update regularly i guess you could say life has been catching up with me...
I'm sure you did great on the exams...as you said leave it to Allah (s.w.t) :)
good luck!
Wa'alaikummussalaam and Happy birthday, sis. May Allah bless you with more knowledge, piety and sincerity as time goes by. Whatever result you get should come with gratitude, because there is always someone having lesser than us. Now is the time to relax by improving your spiritual side this holiday. :)
Post a Comment