
a few of the crazy rides

that's us, at the bottom of the tower after the crazy drop

gorgeous goldfish, and there were different varieties, some looked really creepy.

Ocean Park was AWESOME like crazy wild rides but the day we went, it was too windy so they closed the cable car rides, the hot air balloon and the biggest roller coaster. But we took all the other rides. At the end of the day, we were wet, cold and shivering, tired from all the walking but extremely pleased.



Hong Kong Disneyland was fun but the queues were not. Parents came up with the brilliant strategy of letting their kids push through the crowds and then they got to cut the line because their kids were at the front of the queue. I didn't mind at first but after awhile it got really annoying.
2 comments:
The one with the scarf is you? Haha, must have been awesome! But I know I wouldn't ride that even if you asked me 1000 times. x)
@ Adib: Lol, can you really spot me in the scarf? Or do you just have amazing eyes? It was thrilling and I think I would definitely go again if given the chance.
Maybe if I asked 1001 times, you might reconsider :D
Post a Comment